This whole website is about me. You just wanted to see a photograph of me, didn’t you?
Born and raised in Austin, TX. You may have known me as Frank Grajales. I’m older now, so I go by Francisco. I now live in Oakland, CA.
I spend most of my free time:
- riding my bicycle
- hosting community gatherings around the Bay Area
- thinking about how much I wish I read more
I believe that:
- our home (planet earth) is at a crucial turning point and that we have to consider how our actions affect all other beings as members of the same common ancestry
- cooperation is the only way out of the mess that we and our ancestors have created for ourselves
- religions hold many sacred truths that have far too often been corrupted and used to destructive ends
- we’d all be a lot better off if we were less car-dependent
- life is beautiful